**This post was predated and has begun to move on the front page, and although I can not move it because it will effect the links to this story, there is a catagory dedicated to Kelsey's case which will take you to all the posts on her on this site. You will find it HERE. Please continue to check it for updates to this tragic story. Complete news coverage on the case can be found HERE Thank you, L. I wanted to share with everyone the great news that our efforts to continue to bring this story attention has been highlighted on the news in OK. You can find the video from the news cast here: Blog Spot: Meeker girl's death sparks outrage **UPDATES BELOW To those wanting to follow this story, my first post on it and links to all the other posts can be found here , or at the bottom of the post. Full news coverage can be found here. This afternoon I heard from a member of Kelsey's family. For all the grieving they must be doing at this moment, they have the right to receive inf...

Comments