Skip to main content

Because We Share a Common Disgust:

"...Reputed to be cowardly and timid, the hyena can be bold and dangerous, attacking ... the spotted hyena is a skillful hunter but also a scavenger. Truly an opportunistic feeder, it selects the easiest and most attractive food..Hyenas are social animals that communicate with one other through specific calls, postures and signals.... make their various intentions known to other members of the clan, or to outsiders...."
The writer above was indeed talking about wild animals, but I found it befitting of the subject I am about to share with you. The animals in my story however are human- barely- their clan would include uncounted numbers who subscribe to their groups, join in their chat rooms and read their message boards and blogs/blogrings. And their hunted prey would be our children. And for those that would search it out- they are willing to sharing their intentions. We call them child molesters, pedophiles- they call themselves 'child lovers".
After reading, in horror, the blog kept by Joseph Duncan, many eyes where open to the inner thoughts of these pedophiles... and many of us realized there had to more out there. Common sense would have told us that it was only a short amount of time before we would read another disturbing blog- hear another frightening story. Maybe not one of murder- but one with just as real victims, with innocence shattered and trust broken.
Steve Huff, from Planet Huff has taken it upon himself to investigate the frightening details of those who stalk out our children. Who we may mistakenly let into our homes and near our children through the internet. He highlights several blogging hosts whose main clients tend to be young children- and in increasing numbers these pedophiles. The pedophiles are forming groups, blogrings, drawing strength in their numbers as they tell their stories and reassure each other that their deviant ways are actually acts of love to a child. Even scarier is that they are just clicks away from reaching the very sights that your kids are blogging on, posting pictures and sharing details of their lives.
From Steve's Blog (here)
"I've been debating even writing this blog entry because there are two sides to the idea of linking anything to do with these blogs, none of them all that obvious as to what their owners are at first. I decided that to link individual blogs wouldn't be a good idea, but I was so disturbed by the following that I felt I had to at least make the reader aware -- particularly if you are a parent to a child who might be old enough to show an interest in blogging. Until yesterday I had no idea such a thing could even exist -- pedophile blogrings. "
The ones who would call themselves "child lovers" are a growing part of the internet- using it to defend their actions and most likely meet their victims. Imagine the monster you seen on the national sex offenders database- now imagine them reading your child diary, learning just enough about your child to open a line of communication- and then sharing that information with their clan of pedophiles- becoming better at manipulating and stalking out your child.
I will say that if ever you read a blog while on Blogger- you'll notice a button on the top that will allow you to "flag" it. It then sends the information to the people at Blogger. I've already sent my first- which linked to a pedophile sight, is linked off of a Xanga site whose writer belongs to the very blogring group Steve talks about in one of his posts.
Steve has already drawn the line on where he stands when it comes to these inexcusable boils on society's ass. I must say with the same resolution that he has- I stand at that line too. It is not a political stand, it is a stand based on protecting our children, and ending the abuse and despicable acts of deviant behavior these monsters consider "love".
And before any sicko's like the one Steve had the displeasure (I am sure) of having email from want to try to sell me on the idea that what you do is "not bad" or "loving" or any of that other bull you try to defend it as being- don't. I will not buy the shit you are selling. I prefer not to have to vomit while reading mail- and getting some load of self assertion that what you do is even comparable to actually loving a child will surely send me rushing to the nearest trash can- about 2 secs after I forward it to my local FBI agency.
For those that are interested in reading Steve's investigation- which I strongly suggest, you may find it here:
For fellow bloggers- I hope that you will also feel the need to open the eyes of your readers to the threats that are out there. For parents- I would consider contacting your child's blog host, alerting them to the problem, and demanding something be done. For companies- I would hope that your advertising dollars not continue to support sites who blatantly put children at risk by hosting these sites to child molesters who are confessing their very demented desires on the same servers that our children are reading and posting their blogs. This is a ticking time bomb...


Categories:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He loves me, he loves me not, oh what the heck he loves me...

It seems to resemble a bit of a 3rd grade crush. Mag said first grade ... but it's really less annoying that having my ponytail pulled. He loves me... after all, he keeps linking to me . He loves me not... evidently that's why he uses my comments out of context and twists my words... he loves me, because clearly he likes to "poke the bear" (That 70's Show quote). Yes, I just referred to myself as a bear. A lot less hairy, but no less scary. Because anyone that thinks you should be locked up for the rest of your life is indeed scary. Especially when she likes to go around telling everyone how demented you are... and how she'd like to see you locked up forever. And even more scary when you know that it's the truth she speaks. And Lindsay, he is demented. And he should be locked up forever. And, well it seems that he is a fan of mine. Yep, that sick lil monkey can't help himself. He reads this here blog (which is a hint that you should share your thoughts...

Kelsey Briggs

**This post was predated and has begun to move on the front page, and although I can not move it because it will effect the links to this story, there is a catagory dedicated to Kelsey's case which will take you to all the posts on her on this site. You will find it HERE. Please continue to check it for updates to this tragic story. Complete news coverage on the case can be found HERE Thank you, L. I wanted to share with everyone the great news that our efforts to continue to bring this story attention has been highlighted on the news in OK. You can find the video from the news cast here: Blog Spot: Meeker girl's death sparks outrage **UPDATES BELOW To those wanting to follow this story, my first post on it and links to all the other posts can be found here , or at the bottom of the post. Full news coverage can be found here. This afternoon I heard from a member of Kelsey's family. For all the grieving they must be doing at this moment, they have the right to receive inf...

The Beating Death Of a Child

Michael Porter was arrested Thursday for the death of his two year old stepdaughter. He is accused of striking the little girl in the abdomen earlier in the week causing blunt force trauma and inflicting deadly wounds. The little girl was described as having significant bleeding in her intestines and bruising on her ribs, the front of her chest, side and back. Records indicate that she had bruises in other areas of her body and medical examiners believe she suffered from possible kneeing, punching or squeezing. Kelsey Smith Briggs dies hours before her father was due to return from serving in Iraq. Port has recently filed divorce papers on Rae dawn Porter, the little girls mother. The bond has been set for $1 million, after he plead not guilty in court Friday morning to charges that he killed the toddler, Kelsey Briggs. The judge in the case has issued a gag order for everyone in the case. You may have to register Video, grandparents speak out , grandmother report the abuse without any...