I've made known my issue with the Becker County Judge who let Joseph Duncan run free on $15,000 bail. That he still can sit in a court room- let alone on the bench, bothers me to say the least.
However, I had noticed while browsing the news that the families of his victims of extremely unacceptable judgement have filed a law suit against him. Wow, I like that almost as much as I would like hearing that due to his outright stupidity in the "bailing" of Duncan he was not voted back into his seat. And no longer collecting his $118,000 a year to make horrible judicial decisions.
I was going to write up a whole long post on this with links to the news source and all- but I've had a busy weekend. And in my laziness and lack of time- I wasn't able to complete that mission. I was about to start it tonight, but I stopped over at another blog, and found that they had already done a great job. So in continuing with my extreme laziness of the weekend- I am going to just give you the link, and insist (while jumping up and down) that you head over and read it. While you're there, read the rest of the blog for some great info on Duncan, and get a grasp on the what's what with the case.
LINK HERE- now go read it. The Cellar. Go, Go, GO!
However, I had noticed while browsing the news that the families of his victims of extremely unacceptable judgement have filed a law suit against him. Wow, I like that almost as much as I would like hearing that due to his outright stupidity in the "bailing" of Duncan he was not voted back into his seat. And no longer collecting his $118,000 a year to make horrible judicial decisions.
I was going to write up a whole long post on this with links to the news source and all- but I've had a busy weekend. And in my laziness and lack of time- I wasn't able to complete that mission. I was about to start it tonight, but I stopped over at another blog, and found that they had already done a great job. So in continuing with my extreme laziness of the weekend- I am going to just give you the link, and insist (while jumping up and down) that you head over and read it. While you're there, read the rest of the blog for some great info on Duncan, and get a grasp on the what's what with the case.
LINK HERE- now go read it. The Cellar. Go, Go, GO!
Comments