I read Conservative Thinking, and found this neat link while reading this morning. So I decided to steal it from him (he stole it from someone too) . It's a version of Google Maps, that you can add your self to- which lets me know where everyone is from. Mine is here- so go add yourself.
Will be returning to my normal all day posting habits tomorrow.
UPDATE:
It may help if I gave ya'll the right link, huh? Okay go here, and not the one above.
Updates:
Frappr has moved, the above link will get ya there with a redirect- but this is the new link- (not my fault this time) which will get you there without a redirect page.
Will be returning to my normal all day posting habits tomorrow.
UPDATE:
It may help if I gave ya'll the right link, huh? Okay go here, and not the one above.
Updates:
Frappr has moved, the above link will get ya there with a redirect- but this is the new link- (not my fault this time) which will get you there without a redirect page.
Comments