(welcome baby center moms!)
Update: the unmother of the year has been released on bail- links to her blog are now unavailable- as she's set it to private. Not to worry, as I've saved the pages- and you can access them at the end of the post.
My first post on Nancy Dyer can be found here, however given the amount of information recently discovered- I decided to start a new entry on her rather than update the old one.
Last weekend Dyer made the news when her 3 year old son was found playing on the highway, leading police to find her home in complete filth and her asleep while her daughter (2) ate food off of the floor with a diaper that was way past due for a changing. (You can see the image of the little girl as police found her in the previous post).
Back in November **Please see update, Dyer made comments on her MySpace blog about motherhood- or should I say her desire to experience it yet again.
Ok, so it's no big secret any more. I'm taking my last chance at this pregnancy thing. Too many people have told me that I'm nuts for thinking about it, much less going through with it. The toll on my life is a little high, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. Since the three abortions I had to have and two miscarriages, I think I can give it one last try. To me it's worth it in the end. Having an open relationship with the father though, does bring me to one thing that hits me a lot. Guess you could say it keeps me up. When one thinks on it, it seems laughable, but then again I've never been fully right in the head. There has always been one thing that I have known through the years, proven to me really. Men don't touch women when they're pregnant. It's just something in their heads. So I have nine months to look forward to being a nun to some degree.
Normally, I'd be supportive of a woman wanting to bring a child into this world- however, I must wonder what provoked this desire in Dyer. Let's take a moment to COUNT the kids she has now, and compare it to the number of kids she actually takes care of.
First, there are the two children that we all know about, the 3 year old boy found on the highway, and the 2 year old with a dirty diaper who was eating off of the floor when police arrived. That would make two- but as luck would have it, Dyer was able to reproduce before, and had two girls- estimated ages of 9 to 13. While there is little talk about the girls, she did have their photos shown in her pics. Clearly, by the few comments she did make about them- one is given the impression that Dyer lacked custody of both of them. And then, we have "the teenager" as one photo of him is labeled- and a entry on her blog about sending him "home" on a bus**Please see update. (You'll notice in that entry that Dyer is short on money already)
Five kids.... all together. And there's basically no math involved in figuring out how many she actually takes care of. Just insert a big fat 0. And yet, her plan is to bring another child into this world- minus an active father. Dyer's latest entries confirm that (according to her anyways) her plan worked, and she is yet again "with child" which she describes as "I'm a grown adult. Basically I was told that I was only a friend but I was good for sex. What's worse is that now I'm stuck with this ass' kid." I guess she really didn't want the new baby as much as she wanted to get the guy tied down.
Besides being a ruthless mother, Dyer seems to have went through a period of wanting a "change of career", which much like the idea to have a baby, can be a good thing- only again in Dyer's case the idea was less than appealing **Please see update:
Ok, this may sound crazy, and hell maybe it is, but I've decided that I'm just going to become a whore. It's a lot easier and I don't have to put up with the endless streams of bs that comes from things. Too many times have I dealt with the games and not just from men, but I've watched women be just as bad. Sex is so much easier when it's just done and over with. I mean one night I was just walking around on my phone and a guy in a car mistook me (shyea right) for a hooker and propositioned me right there on the street. I was even still in my work uniform. What the hell is that shit? Most times a male wants anything from a female, it's just sex anyway. And for women, c'mon I'm one of you. I never had female friends because most of them played the headgames and bullshit games. The problem was they didn't just do it with the guys but everyone. From friends to boyfriends, anyone they could. I've seem to outgrown these games. If a woman isn't seen with a man or married it's like they're already classed as a lesbian/feminist nazi or a whore.
I don't ever like to be the one that has to say that someone is not deserving of the wonderful experience of being a parent- and I understand that life sometimes deals us hands that seem rather unfair and hard to deal with... but here is a woman that has had five children, none of whom she can actually take care of- considered being a prostitute enough to actually blog about it, is behind in bills and very low on funds, can't pay child support for the kids she has.... and is now bringing yet another child into this world.
I'm not saying the Dyer is completely bad- after all, how could I think that about a woman who made a list of things to do to take your mind of yet another failed relationship which included "Get certified to be a Big Sister/Big Brother for an underprivileged kid, or volunteer at an outreach center.", because after all- she's the IDEAL role model for kids that have already been punished enough in their lives.
If you read enough of Dyer's entries on her blog, you'll notice a long list of names belonging to various men, some of which are the fathers of her children. One name more than others should make the hair stand on your neck right about now- as it is alleged that he is not only the father of the two children- but possibly guilty of a crime heinous enough to cast doubts on whether custody of the youngest two really should be turned over to him without a complete investigation. In fairness, I can not assure anyone that the claims made are even the smallest bit factual- but the claim is enough to warrant an investigation into whether he should be allowed to get the children. The following is a quote from his sisters page, which I am not linking in order to maintain her privacy:
Call me a martyr, call me a bitch Roger, a self-righteous bitch right? You called me that before but you don't know the first thing about me while I've got you nailed to the wall personality wise. You aren't my big brother. You lost that when you didn't protect me but abused me and continued to abuse me and yes, I want you to suffer for it. Just like I want our biological father to suffer for it.
Other entries refer to this abuse, and make it very clear that what she is talking about is sexually based, beginning at a very young age. Again, I can not confirm this as factual- but the mention of it raises red flags and leaves me feeling that it should be fully investigated.
And, before any of you tell me how the alleged acts don't really reflect upon Dyer- her site was linked to the one which published this- so she knew about it. Yet, she was considering allowing him to move up to Indiana to reconnect with her and the kids, according to her blog.
Special thanks to Jules for all the extra info on this "Worst Mother of The Year" candidate.
The once up, now removed, yet saved blog of Nancy Dyer. You will have to scan through to find posts mentioned above.
Demaranest, Part One
"" Part Two
"" Part Three
For those who would like a glimps at her second Myspace profile- which sadly is also now marked "private"- click here. Her first MySpace can be found here- although again, it's been set to private.
Latest News
**Another update:
Sadly, when I first caught the Nancy's
Secondly, I've managed to grab some of her posts off of the IndyStar forums. I've copied and pasted them into a txt file, and will be soon pasting them in a new post. Again, if anyone has any of these that I may not, please send them- or leave them in the comments with links. Thanks!
Categories: abused, internet,
Comments
too bad everyone gets antsy and sets their profiles to private for fear of any heat coming down on them.
i wish there were a myspace cache site like ljseek.com, which caches all public livejournal entries.
By Kevin O'Neal
The woman accused of neglecting her son when he ran onto I-465 in December was back in jail Tuesday facing a new felony charge of child neglect.
The latest charge stems from an investigation of an incident two days before Nancy Dyer's son was spotted on the freeway.
In the new case, the boy reportedly was running loose in his apartment complex Dec. 28. A police investigation at the time did not immediately lead to an arrest or charges.
Dyer, 30, was arrested two days later after 3-year-old Damon Stewart was found on the interstate. She was charged with four felony counts of neglect of a dependent in the freeway incident and was freed on $3,500 bond but was taken back into custody Tuesday on the new neglect count.
The newer charge carries a $30,000 bond. Guidelines used by the Marion County court system call for higher bond when a person faces repeat charges. Dyer remained in custody Tuesday night.
The Dyer case first came to public attention Dec. 30 when motorists found the barefoot boy, clad only in a dirty diaper and a Superman T-shirt, in the northbound lanes of I-465 on the Northeastside. Indiana State Police traced the boy to the Scarborough Lake Apartments, where they found 2-year-old Gabrielle Stewart, also wearing a soiled diaper, and a sleeping Nancy Dyer.
In the Dec. 28 incident, Damon was found wandering around Wakefield Road within the apartment complex.
The child was called Damon Dyer at the time the incident was reported, but documents since filed by the Marion County prosecutor's office call him Damon Stewart.
Call Star reporter Kevin O'Neal